Office 365 Excel Currency Issue
Here’s how you can change the currency from $ to £ in the web version, without using the desktop program.
- Log in to Office 365
- Select Sites from the main menu (located at the very top left of the corner, mini tiles)
- Click the Settings menu (cog icon, located top right corner of the screen) and select Site settings
- Click on Regional Settings (under Site Administration category)
- Change the Region locale to English (United Kingdom). (Don’t forget to change your Time zone to UTC Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
- Click OK (located at the right corner, bottom of the page)
- I found this from Microsoft Support forums.