DNS zone _msdcs.domain.com was not found
The Active Directory integrated DNS zone _msdcs.domain.com was not found.
- Create a zone called "_msdcs.domain.com"
- Make it Active Directory integrated and allow only secure updates. Click Finish.
- Go into the zone properties,change the replication scope to "All DCs in the Forest"
- Delete the _msdcs folder under intdom.com
- Run an ipconfig /registerdns
- net stop netlogon && net start netlogon
This should populate the zone shortly
Source: Technet forums