The Active Directory integrated DNS zone _msdcs.domain.com was not found
I did not discover this fix. I found this from TechNet forums but have since lost the link.
The fix below helped me resolve this problem.
The Active Directory integrated DNS zone _msdcs.domain.com was not found.
- Create a zone called "_msdcs.domain.com"
- Make it AD integrated
- Allow secure only updates and Click Finish
- Go back into the zone properties
- Change the replication scope to "All DCs in the Forest"
- Delete the _msdcs folder under domain.com
- Run an ipconfig /registerdns
- stop netlogon
- start netlogon
- The SRVs should populate shortly, if they already haven’t
Credit goes to users on TechNet Forums.