Posts Tagged ‘Automation’
January 9, 2017 Leave a comment
Here are the steps:
- Download Microsoft Media Creation Tool.
- Start the tool and select the option to create ISO files to install on another computer.
- Once all is downloaded and the Tool allows you to press finish – DON’T
- Check C:\ESD folder for files (as it should contain installx86.esd and installx64.esd)
- Copy ESD folder to C:\TEMP
- Convert the esd files to wim using the following command: dism /export-image /sourceimagefile:C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\installx64.esd /SourceIndex:4
/destinationimagefile:C:\install.wim /destinationname:"Windows 10 Pro x64" /compress:max /checkintegrity
- Import the new WIM files to MDT 2013 Update 2